Launch Your Business
Apply to Launchpad ME–301
If you're a Stanford grad student interested in launching your business during Launchpad Spring quarter, first a few considerations:
- Application will be open February 1–26, closing at 3pm PST the 26th. APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Those accepted or rejected will be notified within a week after the application closes February 26. The teaching team will accept around 10 teams.
- In addition to filling out the application, students are required to attend at least two office hours (see information to right) before the application closes and create a 1 minute video showing the need you hope to address and the product/service you have prototyped to address it.
- Class meets Spring quarter, Mondays and Wednesdays 10:30–12:20pm, room 200.
- 4 units, letter grade or credit/no credit.
If you do not have a passionate and overwhelming urge to start a business or launch a product or service, this class will not be a fit.
Please note this class is only available to Stanford grad students.
Pop by the Product/Market Fit
Assessment Lab (office hours)
Office hours are open to Stanford students and the broader public. Stop by for feedback and advice on launching your business. More info (here).
September 26, 2017—March 27, 2018
April 5, 2018-June 7, 2018
Bay Studio, 2nd Floor
Please note April 19 will be held in Studio 1, 2nd floor
Attend Night Launch
Night Launch will take place on April 30, 2018 and will be the first opportunity for Launchpad 9 students to show their stuff, literally. Those attending Night Launch will get to experience stellar products and services just launched by the brightest stars of the Stanford d.school's accelerator program Launchpad! More information for the event to come!
Apprentice for Launchpad
If you're a Stanford student and interested in apprenticing for Launchpad, please see (flyer).